Monday, May 5, 2014

Please Do Better, Mr Stalk!

Apparently Mr Stalk thinks I am Mr Monty and some boy named Juan Roman because I was playing Mr Monty's May 02 2014 show on my Vaughn channel.  First link is to Mr Stalk's blog post.  Second link to where I got the show I played on my Vaughn channel.  And the third link is to Mr Monty's Youtube channel.  I expected better from Mr Stalk but he is about as easy to unintentionally (yes, I meant UNINTENTIONALLY) fool as my trolls.  That's the lulzy thing really.  They are so ready to take anything and run with it.  LULZ  You are losing that trolling feeling Mr Stalk.  You are losing your edge as you get older and looking stupider than usual!




Link To Mr Monty's Youtube Channel








Apology accepted, Mr Stalk.






No comments:

Post a Comment